Book a Vacation Rental in Whistler
Need Help Booking?
Visit our Customer Support page or call us toll free at 1-877-489-7669
Acer Vacation Rentals Ltd. Reservation Policy
To secure a reservation you will be required to agree to the following reservation policy. If you have any questions please contact us to clarify:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. PST. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is NOT ALLOWED on any Common Property at Greystone Lodge including pool decks, balconies, underground parking, or near building entrances.
3. PETS - Pets are not permitted in rental units and will result in eviction.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - We retain the right to apply up to $1000 CDN against your credit card for any damages incurred. No charges will occur provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband or pets.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher.
d. All keys are left in the property and property is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged. No towels are missing or damaged.
g. The unit is kept in satisfactory clean and sanitary condition during the rental period by the renter.
h. The renter does not use the unit or allow the unit to be used for any illegal, unlawful or business purposes.
i. The renter has not breached any municipal, strata or other bylaws or rules and regulations in respect of the unit, and does not cause any loud conversations, music, television or other irritating noise to disturb peaceful enjoyment of any other residents of other units in the building or neighbourhood at any time
j. NO Early check-in or late check out.
In the event the foregoing provisions are not met, costs to rectify are applied from the deposit, and in the event of early check in or late check out, the deposit at the option of the Acer Vacation Rentals Ltd. will be forfeited.
5 . PAYMENT – A deposit equal to 25% of the rental rate is required upon booking. The deposit will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of Visa, MasterCard, American Express, traveler's checks, money orders, cashiers checks or Wire Transfers payable to Acer Vacation Rentals Ltd. The initial deposit is not part of the damage deposit. The balance of rent is due 45 days prior to your arrival date. Special lift ticket orders must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
6 . CANCELLATIONS
Summer Vacation Occupancy Dates is May 1-Oct 31. Summer reservations can cancel up to 48 hours with a 15% administration fee. Within 48hrs deposits are non-refundable.
Winter Vacation Occupancy Dates Nov 1-April 30: Deposits are NOT REFUNDABLE once received. On some rare occasions we are able to re-rent the property, in which case we will refund the additional amount of rent based on the amount the unit is re-rented for less 25% of the gross rent due. Special lift ticket orders must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of occupants per unit is determined by the unit bed configuration and is unit specific, however, the following applies:
1 bedroom Standard Occupancy is limited to 2 occupants with a maximum of 4 occupants
2 bedroom Standard Occupancy is limited to 4 occupants with a maximum of 6 occupants
3 bedroom / 2 bedroom plus loft Standard Occupancy is limited to 6 occupants with a maximum of 8 occupants
Any Adult occupants that exceed the Standard Occupancy limitation are subject to a $25.00 per Adult per night.
Exceeding the stated number of Adult occupants without informing Acer Vacation Rentals Ltd. in advance may result in immediate eviction from the property and forfeiture of any payments.
8. MINIMUM AGE - Minimum age is 25. The owner of the credit card used for the reservation must be over the age of 25. If the minimum age is not met the reservation will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. HOUSEKEEPING SCHEDULE - NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Bed linens and bath towels are included in the unit rent, however, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Additional housekeeping is available at additional cost upon request. Pool towels are provided.
Housekeeping Schedule Included When Paying Regular Nightly Rental Rates
1-4 Night rentals will receive no housekeeping services.
5-6 Night rentals will receive one towel and tidy service.
7-10 Night rentals will receive one full midstay clean.
11-14 Night rentals will receive two full midstay cleans.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING –
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only and may be subject to parking fees where applicable. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. VERY LIMITED overheight parking is available on a first come first serve basis.
15. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Roads are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. There are no refunds due to road conditions. In the Winter, your vehicle must have snow tires to legally travel Highway 99.
16. INJURY/ILLNES/DAMAGES ETC The Property Owner and Acer Vacation Rentals Ltd. are not responsible for any illness, accidents, damages, death, theft, costs or injury that occurs while in the property or the building area and its facilities. The Property Owner and Acer Vacation Rentals Ltd. are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renter(s) and others whom they invite to the unit and/or building area and its facilities are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the unit and building and facilities, and the renter(s) releases the Property Owner and Acer Vacation Rentals Ltd. from any claims, loss, damages, and indemnifies and saves them each harmless from and against all claims, damages, actions or expenses suffered by or occurring to the Property Owner and/or Acer Vacation Rentals Ltd. in connection with the foregoing.
17. TERMINATION - Failure by the Guest to meet the payment terms and schedule may result in termination of the reservation and forfeiture of deposits. Failure to adhere to items within this policy may result in eviction at the discretion of Acer Vacation Rentals Ltd. In such cases all deposits and payments by the Guest are forfeited.